Roles and Responsibilities
Customer Relationship Management :
- Supervising Customer Service operations for rendering and achieving quality services .
- Handling customer grievances and escalations through all contact points .
- Supporting Vendors to achieve set targets on all KPIs.
- Manage key operational metrics on Service delivery , TAT management .
- Deploy new Process and tested applications in Customer Relationship Management and provide relevant feedback on Areas of Improvement .
- Contributing towards Process Deployment and Enhancement by generating regular MIS on various Activity Trackers .
- Effective Cross functional co-ordination with various stake holders .
Team Management :
- Providing direction , motivation and training to the Customer Service Team , ensuring optimum performance .
- Recruiting , mentoring & training team members to deliver quality service in the market .
- Manpower optimisation and productivity enhancement across all processes with control on cost spent.
Call Centre Management :
- Maintaining and improving call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Frontline Customer Interface
- Team Management
- Vendor Management
- Resource Optimisation
- Call Centre Operations
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Documentation & Compliance
- Process Audits
- Training & Development .
- Technical knowledge on Internet & related configurations .
- Strong communication skills .
Min experience of 10 years in Telecom / ISP sector with > 6 years in Manager / Sr Manager role in Managing Customer Service
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Hathway Cable and Datacom Ltd.
Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd - Reliance Jio Company